[Magdalen] Mardi Gras.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 23:20:56 UTC 2017

Mr *and* Miss Firstname is indeed a southern thing (or thang...)

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
"Either Freedom for all or stop talking about Freedom at all" from a talk by
Richard Rohr
"The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they
oppress." F Douglass