[Magdalen] Happy New Year.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 05:15:02 UTC 2017

Happy New Year to all from the Shenandoah Valley of of Virginia. We are
watching episode 1 of "The Crown" and enjoying a glass of chocolate wine
before going off to bed. I have to get up at a reasonable hour as I am
reader tomorrow at Reformation. Today we went to see "Rogue One" and from
there to a JMU women's basketball game, then to dinner at a local buffet
establishment before coming home to collapse in front of the TV. I am too
old to party in the New Year any more.