[Magdalen] Happy New Year.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Sun Jan 1 04:22:23 UTC 2017

Guy Lumbago would not be an improvement (IMHO). Fortunately, we have no TV,
so we're spared all that. And tomorrow I'm on as LEM in Montpelier, so I'm
about to go off to bed.

After church we're off to Mass. and a get-together at my daughter's house in
Littleton with her family, plus #1 son and his wife on Monday. Busy, busy
busy.

Get better soon, Mike!

Chad Wohlers
Woodbury, VT USA