[Magdalen] (no subject)

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 06:58:13 UTC 2017

The military gives a young person the opportunity to grab hold of adult
responsibilities and thrive.  I am retired after over twenty years, but I
very honestly would say I would be way ahead if I never got a penny.  The
lessons I learned, the places I've been, the people I have met (wow, the
people!).

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford