[Magdalen] (no subject)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:55:46 UTC 2017

It was very good for our Adam....up until whatever happened to him in his
second Iraq tour. That back door draft isn't good for anyone. But my idea
for a year or two of compulsory national service for everyone, male and
female, no exceptions, which *could* include the military, is just a voice
crying in the wilderness,