[Magdalen] Happy New Year.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 07:51:27 UTC 2017

I've been spending practically all of my time writing arrangements of
carols for my group. We want to do a CD of Christmas music, and we can't
afford royalties, so I'm writing some stuff myself.  I seem to be in my
chair writing for hours every day. And that's how I greeted the new year,
that plus a small glass of Irish Creme.

We were watching a show about how flooding can be disastrous on the weather
channel, and after it had aired about eight times or so, I moved that we
turn it off. The executive director consented, so off it went.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford