[Magdalen] Memphis

Clarissa Canning canplum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:40:47 UTC 2017

mmy Dad once did Church of Good Shepard there fort two years in mid
seventies, sad it was a sick place we had to leave. However he aided a
young MAN DAVID GARRET TO MINISTRY WHO served in Chattanooga most of his
years, don't know if it still a church,  IT was a high church.  Never ben
back to Memphis,