[Magdalen] Beautiful Epiphany chant

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 04:48:41 UTC 2017

Our hotel was just across the square from St. Isaac's.  One day as we were
getting on our bus, I looked up.

"WHAT!! Are those PEOPLE up there?  Are you <xxx> kidding me??"  That was
quite a dome.  The inside is simply gorgeous.  Of course, almost every
Orthodox Church is gorgeous on the inside, even if you're in the primitive
church such as those on Kiji Island in Lake Onega. We took a cruise from
Sanktpeterburg to Moscow, and stopped at many tiny places, each with tiny
churches and or monasteries. All of them mindblowingly beautiful.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford