[Magdalen] Italian priest replaces Nativity scene after outcry over ‘burqa’ | Religion News Service

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:49:23 UTC 2017

Not that I'm aware of.

But, as you know, Boston is fulla Catholics and Rhode Island even more so.
Of my colleagues (when I was working) there were only two of us who hadn't
attended parochial schools. It was even possible to predict opinion &
action by knowing which order (Sisters of St. Joseph, Religious of the
Sacred Heart, Franciscans or Jesuits) had done the teaching.

But the wheel turns (as the Hindus say).
-M