[Magdalen] Duplicate FB profile??

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 21:53:18 UTC 2017

Grace:

Can you see either or both of the FB pages with your name on it?  I can.  I
could "Report this Profile" on the false one (I know it's false because it
has fewer friends, and I am not friends with the phony one, but I am with
the real one).

Real Grace:  https://www.facebook.com/grace.cangialosi

Phony Grace:  https://www.facebook.com/gracesaefke.cangialosi

To report the Phony Grace, look at the bottom right of the cover photo (the
landscape), to the right of the word Message, and click on the three dots.
Click on Report, and Report this Profile.  You should be able to take it
from there.

Eleanor