[Magdalen] Chemo tomorrow

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 16:53:29 UTC 2017

Home safe, and everything under control, for now.

Pictures of Harold will probably dominate my FB page starting Friday,
probably including his "cousins" -- dogs from the same breeder who are part
of some friends' families.

Eleanor

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 11:16 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com