[Magdalen] Chemo tomorrow

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 18:31:22 UTC 2017

My favorites among smaller dogs, although I am still iffy about most, have
become those of the Asian breeds, which clearly have different
personalities from other small dogs. It began with my parents' rescue pug;
S/O claims they are the clowns of the eastern canine world, and I believe
that may be the case. Lady Pugsley, for all her attempts at dignity, was a
funny girl at heart. Then I met Georgia's late Shih Tzu, and then my
doctor's dog, who is half cocker and half Japanese Chin, and these guys
helped revise my opinion further. My doc's dog seems to have nothing of the
cocker about him except for his size; other than that, he is a wise and
benevolent Asian gentleman. I once told her that if he were human I'd want
to marry him. She just laughed and said I'd have to get in line.