[Magdalen] Home again, home again

Kate Conant kate.conant at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 04:43:22 UTC 2017

The only place I ever drove on the left was in Cyprus.  Back in 1973 I was
heading down a narrow road (about a lane and a half wide) to the village of
Kissonerga in a Vauxhall when a Mercedes was coming towards me.
Unfortunately I went to the left off the road; fortunately, the Mercedes
saw what I was doing and did the same!   I got better after that.

Kate

"What does the Lord require of you, but to do justice, love mercy, and walk
humbly with your God?"
Micah 6:8