[Magdalen] Home again, home again

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 06:10:05 UTC 2017

That would be my terror.  We were very fortunate to have a friend who was
in the USAF in England and learned to drive on the right side of the road
(see what I did there?), so, with her driving, we went to all my ancestral
homes in Ireland, and visited a ton of neat places in England another year.
  Sharon enjoyed driving, and we were so very grateful for her help.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford