[Magdalen] "News" conference

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 11 17:13:54 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

I rushed home from work to be in time to listen to the Presidential farewell address. I was impressed of course, for me the most memorable part was the audible "aw" that went  up from the audience when the President indicated he had reached the last part of his speech.

I am usually happy to reach the end of a talk.

Joe