[Magdalen] Mom's 80th birthday

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 18:38:03 UTC 2017

The rule and practice in our house:
when two people want you to do two different things,
they cancel each other out, and
you're not beholden to either of them.

And you NEVER set their needs and desires against each other.

You get to decide what pleases *you* best.
It's now whatever your preference is,
and everyone else can just stand back and admire your decisiveness.
-M