[Magdalen] Mom's 80th birthday

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:12:55 UTC 2017

Thanks! I like that.

And if it so happened that we all lived in the same area, we'd all be
staying in our own places anyway and getting together, with no one
staying at Mom's.

And once my partner has spent time in Mom's apartment it might feel
more like home to him and seem like a fine choice for later visits.
But he's got a lot of requirements for a good night's sleep (tons of
extra blankets, white noise, nobody else in the bed, etc...so a hotel
means those needs can be met without turning someone's home upside
down.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA