[Magdalen] Mom's 80th birthday

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 19:29:43 UTC 2017

Hey, this helped: My dear partner booked us a room and it's
nonrefundable, so there it is.

I've informed Mom and said we'll be with her other than sleeping at
the Red Roof (which is not only super-cheap but I've stayed there
before and it's nice enough and well run).

He'll be happier on the trip, and that helps me lower my anxiety a
smidge. So does taking tomorrow off work to do errands and prepare.
Yay!

Thanks for prayers and great advice! I know my therapist would be
nodding in agreement.