[Magdalen] "News" conference

Christopher Hart cervus51 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 04:29:05 UTC 2017

I saw on Facebook today that All Saints, Pasadena, CA (a very large and
progressive TEC parish) has decided to drop all personal names from the
prayers of the people when praying for "our leaders" because the very
mention of the president-elect by name offends, and indeed, frightens some
people. They will still pray for our leaders by naming the office, but not
the person by name. They will do the same as regards their bishops for the
sake of stylistic uniformity.

--

Christopher Hart