[Magdalen] "News" conference

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:18:19 UTC 2017

I'm a member of the Adirondack Baroque Consort. We're all amateurs.  If
someone does something neat, I will say something like We'll add twenty per
cent to your salary for that.  We're all volunteers. The money we get paid
for our performances goes to an early music or recorder scholarship. So
with regard to my comment, twice the price of zero dollars is zero dollars.
However, I often get some really esoteric information here.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford