[Magdalen] Cathedral choir to sing

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 07:31:56 UTC 2017

I agree that the Cathedral's reputation must not be sullied by any
association with this dreadful group. I suspect they made these
arrangements well in advance, and they just assumed the qualified candidate
would win and this would all be over, and things would go on more or less
as planned. But since that is not happening, changes need to be made.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford