[Magdalen] Official statement

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 13 02:05:31 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----

Yes, there is enough to do in preparing a traditional inaugural service.
I consider the National Cathedral my on line parish. I have been thinking of fasting from watching, but the only person I will upset is myself.

I could write to the Dean whose installation I watched.

I don't remember the Cathedral participating in the inaugural ceremonies. I imagine they may have in the past.

I will be working during the actual inauguration and will probably watch their King Day celebration, but perhaps I could forego that and tell them why I chose not to watch what will probably be an inspiring service.

I have often watched part of the service from Dr. King's church. That is probably what I should do.

Joe