[Magdalen] The Media.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 03:59:14 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/12/2017 9:54:56 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

My great  grandfather on my dad's mother's side sent his 4 sons from N
Dakota to Canada  to avoid serving in WW1, anticipating a European-type
conscription when the  war ramped up before the US was directly involved.
Lynn

On Jan 12,  2017, at 8:31 PM, Charles Wohlers <charles.wohlers at verizon.net>