[Magdalen] Official statement

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 23:00:18 UTC 2017

...something that no one has brought up, as far as I have followed, and
suddenly came to my mind is that although it is 'our' National Cathedral
(possessive Episcopalian tense), it is also The National Cathedral, where
many events have taken place for people of a variety of denominations,
possibly even 'religions', frequently associated with the political
machinery of our nation and where it is often said in word and print that
all are welcome.  Perhaps one might look at it in the light in which this
cathedral is offered to the country and the city in which it stands.
Thinking of stones thrown. Or not.

just sayin'
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com