[Magdalen] Official statement

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 21:30:18 UTC 2017

It is surely a matter of concern whether or not our National Cathedral will
be able to pay her bills as time goes on, but I am also concerned about the
viability of the institution for which she is the national spiritual
representative.

I'm sure that some folks just chuckle softly and say, you have no idea.
This is all just over-blown hysteria.  And, yes, if one were to use common
sense and base their conclusions on how things generally play out, one
might reach such a conclusion.  Common sense isn't a good predictor of
those who are insane, irrational, mad, or whatever you wish to call
whatever is wrong with that man. That makes him very dangerous indeed.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford