[Magdalen] Prayer Request for my old friend

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 04:29:05 UTC 2017

I'll never forget the time that a much younger seminary classmate referred
to me as "middle-aged."  It was such a shock, because it was the first time
I'd ever heard that applied to me!  I had always said that middle age was
15 years older than I was at the time, however old I was at any given
time!  Well,  I can't get away with that any more!  Now I guess I could say
that of "old."  Old is always ten years older than I am. Well, maybe not...

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*