[Magdalen] Prayer Request for my old friend

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 05:43:20 UTC 2017

You sound like you have heard the story of the novice who rushed into the
mother superior's office to compalin about the workmen repairing the
convent's sewage system. She was horrified by the men's language!

"Now, my dear, you must remember, these are simple workmen -- men of the
earth! They simply call a spade a spade."

"No they don't, Reverend Mother! They call it a <bleep>ing shovel!"

I don't think I much care for any of the terms myself.  All they all do is
say, "You aren't a full member of society anymore, even though we are going
through the motions of pretending we think you are."

Just call me Jim.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford