[Magdalen] Flour query.

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 23:48:21 UTC 2017

I'd certainly use it.  On the other hand, when did you buy it? Long ago,
or recently?  If recently, I might take it and the bill to the store and
enquire if it is their normal practice to sell stale-dated goods.  If
you will use it only occasionally in the future, I might think twice
about keeping it, but I have a big flour jar, some of which might be
quite ancient flour by now. Insect infestation would be the deal breaker
for me.

Marion, a pilgrim