[Magdalen] Flour query.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 03:49:18 UTC 2017

Take a good look at it. If some of it is moving under its own power,
probably a good idea to toss it.

Right now, you are just a few months outside of the guaranteed safe time
period. Odds are you're fine. If you examine it and it is all a fine
powdery substance, you're fine.

As with any and all foodstuffs, if you have any doubt, throw it away. How
much would a new bag of flour cost? It's certainly not worth getting food
poisoning. But it's also not necessary to throw it out when it is three
months out of date. That's nothing. I eat yogurt six months out of date and
never have any problems

(aside from the hallucinations and projectile ----STOP IT, JIM!)

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford