[Magdalen] too, too funny

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:29:04 UTC 2017

Don't know if you read it,
but there was a strange glitch in the assassination.

The Tsar's daughters had diamonds (rather than common whalebone)
stitched into their corsets. And when the bullets started flying, they
ricocheted off the girls' stays. The assassins were terrified,
fearing the old stories about the family being magicallly/spiritually
protected might be true. Colder-hearted harder-headed men finished
the job.

One of my mother's very conservative childhood friends visited Russia
and loved it. She said, "They look just like us!" a statement that belied
her
multi-cultural awareness. So I'm not surprised the orange oligarch
"trusts" them.
-M