[Magdalen] Prayer request

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 15:40:48 UTC 2017

Ow, Molly, that really sucks! (No kind of pun intended.) Prayers for a
quick resolution. See if your doc will give you some Xylocaine Viscous,
that stuff really helped our Sam when he had herpetic stomatitis. (Is s/he
sure it's not a herpes type sore? a quick course of anti-viral might help)

Your friendly nurse
Jay