[Magdalen] Inane inanities

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:20:58 UTC 2017

​
•   Venison for dinner again?
Oh deer!

•   How does Moses make tea?
Hebrews it.

•    England has no kidney bank,
But it does have a Liverpool.

•    I tried to catch some fog,
But I mist

•    They told me I had type-A blood,
But it was a Typo.

 •    I changed my iPod's name to Titanic.
It's syncing now.

 •    Jokes about German sausage
Are the wurst.

 •    I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid,
But he says he can stop any time.

 •    I stayed up all night to see where the sun went,
And then it dawned on me.

 •    This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club,
But I'd never met herbivore.

•    When chemists die,
They barium.

•    I'm reading a book about anti-gravity.
I just can't put it down.

•    I did a theatrical performance about puns.
It was a play on words.

 •    Why were the Indians here first?
They had reservations.

 •    I didn't like my beard at first.
Then it grew on me.

•    Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job;
Because she couldn't control her pupils

 •    When you get a bladder infection,
Urine trouble.

 •    Broken pencils
Are pointless.

 •    What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
A thesaurus.

 •    I dropped out of communism class
Because of lousy Marx.

 •    I got a job at a bakery