[Magdalen] Prayer Request for my old friend

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Tue Jan 17 13:32:17 UTC 2017

As disabled as Marcy was, she never LOOKED ill, and probably would not have liked being labeled ‘sickly’ (nor would I, for that matter).  It seems to me that it describes appearance rather than condition, but that may just be me.

And getting old is a bitch, ain’t it.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net