[Magdalen] Prayer Request for my old friend

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 02:20:30 UTC 2017

Depends on the culture, too.

The young Korean produce manager at the grocery store, when I asked if they
were really out of russet potatoes, assured me his grandmother preferred
sweet potatoes because they kept her bowel movments regular.

I have to say I was impressed. I wonder what the Korean word for chutzpah
is.
But I didn't think he was bring rude.
-M, glad to be elderly or anyting else that translates to "alive"