[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 00:49:08 UTC 2017

I came in via anglican at american.edu in 1993, I'd say.  Our office was
hardwired and one of the backroom boys suggested that maybe some site in
a rather thin document of sites might be interesting to look at.  So, A
is for Anglican, the first interesting one I came across.  Suddnely I
who had not bonded with computers spent all my time on Anglican.  I had
to quell the sound of arriving messages!!!  It saved my life in a
seriously deteriorating office situation.

Marion, a pilgrim