[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 05:30:22 UTC 2017

I'm a piker newbie by the standards mentioned so far!  Brud Jon+ told me
about Maggies when I was designing some stoles for his diaconal ordination
in the fall of '03.

I treasure this group and have enjoyed meeting many of you over the years,
some of whom have become dear friends.

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck