[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jan 18 19:54:02 UTC 2017

Your tally from way back, Simon, was very helpful.  Mainly, because I now know when I actually joined.  It had to be March 1996, as I don't show up once prior to that.  It's like finding out one is a year younger than one thought!

I went through the list of subjects, and am afraid I actually found a couple I know I contributed to, one of which I'm certain I started.  Not always good memories, those times in the list.  I was young and stupid, and anything but a good listee.  Not that I'm a good one now, but I'm now less prone to such depths as I was then.

Sigh.