[Magdalen] how long have I been hanging around with you folks

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Jan 18 20:09:36 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/18/2017 2:54:12 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
mjl at ix.netcom.com writes:

I was  young and stupid, and anything but a good  listee>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I joined StSams quite some time before this list.  My first entry into  that
more quarrelsome senior list was to take a shot across the bow in a
heated discussion of "Sola Fide."  It was like walking into a  hornet nest.

My entry, some years later on this list, was quite uneventful.

David S.