[Magdalen] He whose name must not be mentioned

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 01:15:08 UTC 2017

I joined All Saints a few years  after the fire that destroyed the parish
hall and rector's office somewhere around July 4, 1976. I always thought
this fire was set by some ardent fan of the Vietnam War, but, apparently,
it was a homeless guy, according to a living church article of the time.
This fire occurred two years after George Regas became rector and advocate
for peace there.

I liked my imaginary story better.

--
Allan Carr