[Magdalen] He whose name must not be mentioned

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 09:29:21 UTC 2017

​Perhaps I was not clear enough. I firmly believe we should pray for them.
And we all are in need of prayer.

I recall a sermon where the preacher said she prayed for the grace to love
others if she lacked the love herself.

And then she added, if all else fails, she prayed for the grace to give her
the desire to WANT to love them.  We are going to need a lot of grace.  ​

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford