[Magdalen] And speaking of the old days (re List)...

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Fri Jan 20 00:29:51 UTC 2017

On 1/19/17 5:44 PM, Jay Weigel wrote:
> I tried the chat a few times but kept getting booted off so I gave up. As
> for St. Sam's, I left after it got so unpleasant and St. Bede's was formed.
> Is St. Sam's still extant?

Yes, barely.  However, the List name is "Anglican".  StSam's is the
domain name, which covered a number of Lists, including Anglican Music
(which is still thriving), Cindy's Catholic List, whatever it was
called, the original St Bede's, Episcopal List, and I think a few
others. Most of those are gone.

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net