[Magdalen] I've been watching

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 05:02:15 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/20/2017 4:42:40 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gingawilder at gmail.com writes:

I have  watched, too.  I don't have a reason, I just  did.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Despite attempting to keep away from the inauguration, I ended up  seeing
the highlights because MSNBC commentators felt obligated to tune in  to
whatever Presidential event was happening.

Does anyone else dislike Mrs. Trump's vivid blue day-dress?  I didn't  like
the
design, either.  As a matter of fact, if she put on a matching hat  with
gloves and pumps, she could pass for the Queen (Elizabeth II) though  the
Queen's outfits are more beautifully tailored.

OTOH, her off white ball gown was gorgeous.  I'm sure they were  all
celebrating in Bratislava..

David S.