[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 05:14:02 UTC 2017

When I was in Michigan--St. James in Birmingham--Eucharist was only the first Sunday of the month, though on those days we called it Holy Communion.
We sang the canticles in Anglican chant, used the Myerbeck (?) setting for Communion, and on special days we used the Healy Willan setting. That was my favorite!
I sang in the junior choir from 1954-57, when we left to go to Getmany.