[Magdalen] Song of Mary

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jan 21 04:53:58 UTC 2017

In a message dated 1/20/2017 4:29:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
scottknitter at gmail.com writes:

Typically MP was 2nd and 4th Sundays in many parishes in the  Diocese
of Michigan. I would sometimes visit Christ Church Cranbrook  in
Bloomfield Hills (to be honest, I was as impressed by  the>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I'll bet there is musical competition with that other neogothic
pile, Kirk in the Hills, Bloomfield Hills (Presbyterian).

Saint Paul's Cathedral is also very impressive, though I have heard
it finds itself in a deteriorating neighborhood.  What's the music  and
liturgy like there?

David S.