[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 23:13:45 UTC 2017

Things went similarly in Chicago, with about 250,000. The march part
of the event was canceled (because people were just everywhere and
there were so many more than expected) and it turned into a rally. I
experienced part of it along the fringes, and the atmosphere was so
positive: fervent yet peaceful even with the anger behind it. That's
how it should go. I was actually hoping for a little more anger
expressed (but still peaceful). But the numbers and spontaneity said
it well. And the great signs.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA