[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:39:33 UTC 2017

I was watching before I had to leave for our new Area Bishop's
installation.  The sight of the huge crowds in so many cities was moving
in the extreme.  All that positive energy!  Wow!  It brought me to
tears.  We can move worlds, and surely we will!

And this jerk simply can't see any of it.  He is a terrible misfortune
set loose on our world, crass, self-absorbed, Jingoistic, narcissistic,
and a whole lexicon of similar words.

Marion, a pilgrim