[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sun Jan 22 05:04:04 UTC 2017

I am praying fervently that the energy from today's marches will translate into increased political activity at the local front. The Democratic Party needs to rebuild from the bottom up.  I also hope that the movement can move from a collection of silos -- women's rights, Black Lives Matter, transgender rights, gay rights, poverty advocates -- to a big shared space in which each groups supports the other without competition or suspicion.

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain