[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 04:16:53 UTC 2017

The opposition on display today was absolutely unprecedented. It needs
to continue, always peaceful but always insisting on the truth and
other actual American values. Right now there's lots of opportunity to
push back every time a lie is uttered by Trump and his minions. The
press need to step up. And clearly the press secretary is not going to
be a source of truth. Yes, the press secretary traditionally gives the
president's view (that's what the job is for) but not blatant lies.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA