[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

sally.davies at gmail.com sally.davies at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:03:29 UTC 2017

Even from this distance all this has me on a high. What a comeback after
Friday's auto-da-fe.

M - did you see the photo of the three women dressed as suffragettes? Their
poster said "Different century - same s*&t"

This morning on Sky News I heard some total idiot - an American - who
actually apologised for Madonna. Whaaat?? You've got to be kidding I
thought!

There are a lot of people who are going to need calling out in the days to
come, for sure.

Sally D