[Magdalen] Saturday Marches

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 17:25:49 UTC 2017

I saw one sign via my Twitter feed that really got to me. It was from the
Berlin March and it said "Trump is KEIN Berliner!" It brought back memories
of JFK.

A few others I liked:

I have a Vagenda

Impeach Trump, Convert Pence

I Am Not Up For Grabs

Patriarchy Is For D*cks

and especially:

There Is So Much Wrong It Cannot Fit On This Sign